Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Class gifts...COMPLETED!!!


At the end of last year, I gave my students some old used  well-loved dry erase boards.  The class was THRILLED!!!  As most of you know, use white shower boards and have Home Depot cut them.  My local Home Depot cuts them for free.:)))  For 24 boards, it was $11 !! So, for Christmas gifts, I decided to give each child a personalized whiteboard.  I trimmed each board with duct tape... Camo for boys, zebra for girls.  For the marker, I added a pom-pom for the eraser (Pinterest) and a Velcro sticky dot to attach the marker to the board.  I wrote their name with a Sharpie.  I think they look great!! 

3 comments:

  1. Megan and I have made thesse for a few years after a teacher shared the idea with me at a conference. Our kids LOVE them! My daughter in law, Ginny, made them for her pre k class this year!Here's our post: http://kindergals.blogspot.com/2011/12/random-christmas-ideas.html?showComment=1355802820384#c1898343249100822043

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad to know all these suggestions from you.I have used all this suggestion while my kid went for kindergarten.It made me conscious about my kids kindergarten start.I love to go shopping for my little kids so opt-ted to go for cute Kindergarten graduation gift ideas when ever my kids does very impressing work or performance I make it sure to gift then little gifts and it motivates their performance.For choosing gifts I prefer to select from rhymeuniversity which gives me loads of option to opt for.I am sure any parents will love it.

    ReplyDelete