Monday, July 16, 2012

Countdown!!


Well, I'm back from vacation and I've been busy working on a set of "Countdown" sheets.  In my class, we countdown the days to important school events.  I begin the countdown about two weeks before the event.  Each day the leader writes number in descending order as the event approaches.  Every sheet has an original, easy to recite rhyme.  We also sing countdown songs by Dr. Jean and Jack Hartmann.  I have put the countdown sheets on TPT for $3.00. The packet includes sheets for the following days: field trips, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentine's, Spring Break, Easter, awards (for Pre-K, Kinder and first grade), field day and summer.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. These look cute. Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to say your blog is TOO CUTE! I'm a new follower! I've nominated you for an award... Stop by my blog to pick it up! :)

    Angie
    The First Grade Scoop

    ReplyDelete