Saturday, March 9, 2013

Egg-stra, Egg-stra! Oviparous Animals

Lots of great things are happening tonight!
1.  This is the beginning of my SPRING BREAK!!!!  Yay!  Yay!  Yay!

2.  I finished my Oviparous Animals unit tonight and posted it to TPT!  Yay!

This unit is soooo super cute!  I am IN LOVE!  I can't wait for my kiddos to get their little hands on all those cute pieces and eggs!  They will love it!  Take a look at my preview!


Money!  They crack the egg, count the money, and record!

Word Family Spinners!

Put the dice in the chick or the frog, shake it up, and record!

"Egg"cellent sentences!  Read and record!  

I created 7 literacy and 11 math centers to choose from!  I just kept coming up with math stuff so I kept adding!  Lots of choice, here!!!  
I wanted it to be fun and hands on so I use a lot of plastic eggs, those cute chicken eggs, and frog eggs, and cartons, and baskets!  Like I said...super fun!



3.  My newly hatched creation will be on sale through Monday!  Go check it out!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I can't believe I just now stumbled upon your blog. I have been missing out! I'm definitely a follower now...your newest, actually. :) I absolutely LOVE your Eggstraordinary packet! It's at the top of my TPT wishlist.

    I have gone through several of your older blog posts. I wanted to look at classroom pictures. After teaching kindergarten for three years, I will have my own SMARTboard for this coming school year. I was very interested in getting more information on how you do calendar time on your SMARTboard. I think this is a fantastic idea!

    mmcbride@dyercs.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Meredith!!! I will email you about SMARTboard stuff! :)

      Delete