Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Turkeys, Mayflower and a Sale

"I am thankful I can read these words!"  The students wrote their favorite words on the turkey feathers.

Our class spent nine days on Thanksgiving activities and we could have spent nine more!  Here are some photos of just a few...

The students wrote the words, we, tree, see.




The students LOVED the YouTube video "Five Fat Turkeys".  If you haven't seen it, you've got to watch it!

Mayflower Fact Book



I saw this idea on First Grade Parade...gotta love Cara Carroll!  The book has blank pages for the students to write and illustrate their favorite facts.




Finally, stock up!!  Our entire store is on sale Monday and Tuesday!


2 comments:

  1. Found you through TPT. I just blogged about your Christmas Juke Box! :)

    TheJugglingTeacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been following your blog since so many days.. the content you provide really helps me..
    Regards,
    Best Pre Primary School In Pune

    ReplyDelete