Tuesday, June 5, 2012

My Favorite Things

I decided to link up with Sharing Kindergarten's Linky Party! 
 I have nothing else to do because Whoot Whoot!!!  
It's summer ya'll!
So.....my favorites are.....


I am MAJORLY addicted to my vanilla latte from Starbucks!!  Not good!

I LOVE sonic cokes!!!



I LOVE to read all of the time!  I read A LOT during the summer!!!!  Right now I am re-reading this because I am going to be implementing this in my kindergarten room next year!!!  I also read The Book Whisperer by Donalyn Miller while at the beach!  

This is my FAVORITE place to read!!!!  

This is my favorite summer show!!  


And....of course, I love ALL things apple!!!  I love my iPhone, my iPad, and my Mac!!!!
I know this is favorite "things" not people and places but...this is my favorite summer vacay spot with my two favorite little men!!!! 
This is my favorite summer past-time!  I love watching this little guy play baseball!!!


4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are going to have a great summer! So You Think You Can Dance is a favorite of mine too! Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! I have SYTYCD on my dvr but haven't caught up yet!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummmm did I write this list? Apple, my bath tub, Starbucks... I swear we are twins lol
    Blessings,

    Jessica Stanford
    Mrs. Stanford's Class Blog
    PS If you haven't already joined my giveaway I would love to have you join!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by! Now I can follow you!

    Barb
    meet me at the zoo...
    kinderzoo

    ReplyDelete