Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy HEART Day!

We had a "LOVELY" Day celebrating Valentines today!  This process started several days ago!
We started by creating our Valentine bags so we could begin "mailing" our valentines.  We had a choice to make:
a bear,

a rabbit,

or a frog!  (Bag ideas from Kimberly Jordano)

They turned out precious!

Then they picked a friend and created a heart together!  I took their picture with their finished heart! 
I attached it to the heart along with their writing!  This picture is always one of their
favorites in their scrapbook and in our movie at the end of the year!


We created our valentine kids and made old fashioned valentines for them to hold!


We made a Friends can, have, are chart!  I saw this on Pinterest!  I think Mrs. Plant?!?

Our Kim Adsit valentine people!

Abby inspired our valentines for our parents!  These turned out so cute!  I don't have a finished picture of
the final product but trust me they were precious!

Here we are measuring with pennies, paperclips, cubes, and candy hearts.


Mailing valentines is fun!  So is receiving them :)!

Happy Valentines Day!


I gave the kids playdough hearts! (Idea from Pearls, Handcuffs, and Happy Hour)


I also gave them cotton candy cones! (Also from Pearls, Handcuffs, and Happy Hour)

I also gave them Love Juice!  Idea and printables from Tatertots and Jello!

Hope your Valentines Day was "LOVELY", too!

4 comments:

  1. Holy fun day!!! Looks like your kids must have had a blast with all of those projects. I just found your blog (don't know how I haven't seen it before) and started following. It is really cute!

    Kelly
    Kindergarten Kel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kelly! I just recently found yours, as well! Your blog is toooo cute!!!

      Delete
  2. Wow, I keep finding all of these cute ideas AFTER Valentine's Day!! Oh well, I'll save them for next year!

    Angela
    The Daily Alphabet

    ReplyDelete